Tuesday, May 5, 2015

The Road Leads Back to You


We're back from California, and I can't wait to share more about our trip, but first, a life update. After just over a year in Austin -- a very eventful year -- we've decided to move yet again. We're headed to Savannah, Georgia! It's my hometown, the place where Jonah and I got married, and all of my family lives there. Things came together quickly as they tend to do once we step out in faith, so the next couple of weeks will be filled with packing and moving. I never thought I'd have the chance to live in Savannah again, since we've opted for big cities throughout our marriage, but a baby -- and remote work opportunities -- can change everything. We're excited to be near family and settle in for a while, and I'm excited to rediscover my home. Hope you'll stick around for our next adventure!

7 comments:

  1. congrats! hope everything goes well with your move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big news! Good luck with the move, being near family with kids is everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's pretty exciting news! I'm sure your family will be so happy as will you. I've never been to Savannah, but have been considering Tybee Island for an upcoming vacation, maybe next year. If we decide on it, we'll definitely be visiting Savannah. I've heard it's amazing. I love Charleston, SC, and I hear the two cities are similar, yet different.

    Best of luck with the move. It's a lot of work but will be worth it.
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope everything goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Natalie! That's such an exciting step and I hope everything goes smoothly with the move.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yay! Congrats! We're getting ready to do the same - heading back to Denver after a year in Seattle. Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips