Friday, July 25, 2014

Thoughts of the Week


Fruit-inspired macarons: I can't take the cuteness.

Dreaming of a beach vacation and a breezy dress.

I'm eyeing this sweet print for baby boy's room.

Chocolate-covered cherries reinvented.

This motherhood around the world series is so interesting.

I'd like a glass of the loveliest-looking lemonade.

And please send me your relaxed photos!

Happy Friday! Any big weekend plans? I have to work, but at least I'll have a sleeping puppy at my feet and a bowl of watermelon on my desk. I can't get enough of either.

2 comments:

  1. A bowl of watermelon sounds like heaven–happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to an adult birthday party this weekend - she's turning 30, and is holding it at a jumping castle centre. It'll be just us adults jumping on kiddie castles - can't wait.

    I am officially obsessed with that maxi dress!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips