Thursday, July 31, 2014

July Photo Project: Relax


Can you believe July is already over? This month's theme served as a reminder to me to enjoy the rest of summer and this phase of life I'm in, despite all the chaos. This week, I treated myself to a massage and afternoon tea. Of course, it's got to be iced tea since it's July in Texas. Both were lovely and just the sort of treat I needed. Here's what you shared:

My friend Annie shared this photo of a sleepy monk seal on the beach from her vacation in Hawaii.

This purple sky that Allison captured is so dreamy.

My friend Nora took this picture of her pup Winston enjoying the dog days of summer.

Sally snapped this photo at one of her favorite parks in Paris.

And my mom took this one of kids enjoying bubbles at a birthday party.

If you want to share one of your relaxing photos, just leave a link below!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a very relaxing summer! Thanks for including my photo. Enjoy the rest if your summer days & relax when you can....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips