Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I Bought It, I Like It: Infinity Scarf


I bought this infinity scarf early in the summer, but it's only been in the last few weeks that I really put it to use. It's a perfect light layer to throw on as we transition out of these summer temps, and it's multi-colored and multi-patterned, making a t-shirt and jeans a little less basic. The plaid version is calling my name now that it's officially fall.

This series highlights items I've purchased with my own money that I think you would like too.

6 comments:

  1. Love the colors! I may need to get a scarf or two for fall.

    http://www.somethingmonumental.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that scarf!! It would look great with a nice top and a pair of jeans. Fall is definitely here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So colorful...lovely...goes with everything!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips