Friday, July 19, 2013

Thoughts of the Week


I could fill my whole apartment with dip-dyed stuff.

This crepe and I would be the best of friends.

A tote bag with a sense of humor is my kind of tote bag.

I love grill marks, even on dessert.

A toy chest that this grown-up wants.

Let's all go spend a day in lavender fields.

I've been thinking about this cake since Monday.

You know what goes with funfetti macarons? A confetti manicure.

Also, send me your summer photos!

Any big weekend plans? We're seeing Lyle Lovett on Sunday, a third time for Jonah and I. We just love us some Lyle. Catch you on the flip side!

4 comments:

  1. Lucky! Enjoy the concert. Cool links (I love that tote!)
    Thank you for including me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that tote bag when I was at West Elm the other day... it's really cute!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that tote. and oh my gosh--the pants they're wearing in the lavender field--priceless! i love it, and the lavender of course.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips