Thursday, November 1, 2012

Monthly Photo Project: November


Is it me or have the months just flown by this year? I'm feeling inspired to take more pictures in hopes of distinguishing bits of time and savoring moments and moods a little more. I'd love for you to join me! I'll post a theme or word around the first of each month and let's see what photo we each come up with by the end of the month.

Choose one photo that captures the theme and share it on Friday, November 30. You can share it on your blog, Facebook, Instagram, flickr, wherever and be sure to come back and share the link here. If you want to email me your photo and information, I'd love to highlight images from a few of you on my blog. You can find me at: southernhostess[at]gmail.com

I figured we could start simple, so the November theme is: fall. Cider, pumpkins, boots, family, fallen leaves, capture anything that feels like fall to you! I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

8 comments:

  1. This sounds like a fun project! *raises hand* I'm in!

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, definitely a fun project. I'm in too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea!!! I'll be joining in!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it! my recent goal is to take more photos... so i'll be back on the 30th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this idea - please keep these photo projects coming, because one of my recent personal goals is to take more photos!
    here is the link to my blog, fox lane, where i've posted a photo of my favorite, most-comfortable, lived-in boots, which for me, definitely mean that fall has begun.

    http://andracarter.wordpress.com/2012/11/09/boots/

    i look forward to seeing everyone's photos, and hopefully being motivated by your monthly project in december as well :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips