Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer Beauty: Fresh-Faced


I'm seeking out some summer beauty products since New York often means going from a hot, humid street to a hot, sticky subway station and back again. After reading some reviews, I decided to invest in a bottle of MAC Fix+ Spray. It's a light, watery mist, the scent is subtle and fresh, and it's great for setting makeup before you head out the door or for a midday refresher. I took the photo below after getting home from work. My makeup lasted all day and the spray gives you a little glow. It seems like a great solution for counteracting the face-melting heat that summer brings.

7 comments:

  1. Good idea! My makeup melts/disappears even when it is not hot. What causes that? Thirsty face...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds perfect for summer! On my wish-list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems great for travel...since Seattle never gets hot enough to melt makeup! Wonder if it comes in travel size....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this!!! Sounds perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patti's comment cracked me up–here, here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like MAC products and it's pretty much all I have in my makeup bag, besides a tube of mascara and few other randoms. I have yet to try this product... I may have to look into it!

    Also thanks so much for visiting my blog, so happy to have had you by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great tip! Never heard of this, but I'm always looking for good, glowy products! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips