Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Not Your Grandma's Quilt


There's nothing like curling up on the couch with a quilt when you're feeling sick, cold or just plain lazy. While nothing beats a handmade quilt from grandma, I recently came across a patchwork quilt from Urban Outfitters that would serve the purpose. This chaotic and colorful quilt actually has a certain handmade charm to it, but with a young and modern feel. The squares feature different floral designs and the bold colors are irresistibly adorable. Plus, it would look great wrapped around a sleepy someone.

5 comments:

  1. I love quilts, but that one is a much more modern alternative. You could use it all year long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm making my mom make me a ralph lauren one with cheap rl sheets that we found at tjmaxx. but she is taking for-ev-er!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hold up, your Grandma's fingers are busy everyday.....maybe by Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice quilt. I love the fabric patterns. Urban Outfitters has the most interesting stuff to look through while my kids shop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! I actually asked for a sewing machine for Christmas and plan to try to make some modern quilts and fun sassy aprons. We'll see how successful I am at that since I don't know how to sew. Hee hee!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips