Friday, November 21, 2008

Handmade Handbags for the Holidays


I came across the most adorable clutches this week. Emma Gordon designs these glamorous and girly handbags out of London. Her handmade designs, which she describes as "ladylike with a twist," can be found in boutiques throughout the world, on etsy and on her official website. I can’t get enough of her satin clutches detailed with flowers, the perfect accessory for a special occasion, and her more casual clutches for everyday use. She also specializes in headbands, many of which feature those same charming silk flowers. As a special offer from Emma, if you purchase a bag through etsy before December 1st, you’ll receive a free headband along with it -- a perfect holiday gift for someone special or for yourself.

See more of my holiday gift ideas at Film.com (my day job).

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I like those bags, let's go Christmas shopping

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips